Sunday 13 July 2014

July Festival

The little city my school is in had a festival this weekend that I went to for a little while with some friends. Obviously our trip to the festival turned into a mini photo shoot. I am at the stage in my life where I've realized how crucial it is to record moments in my life. We have so much technology today which enables us to document our lives. When I'm 100 years old (yes I will live to be this old), I want to be able to look back on days like yesterday and reminisce with the help of pictures and videos. I want to remember my university days and my youth. However, I will stop rambling now.





So what did I wear?
I wore a green tank top that I thrifted
Shorts that I thrifted ages ago, but I decided to spice them up that morning by ripping them up. To see the same shorts before I cut them click here.
I tied a chequered shirt around my waist to give the look more character.
Shoes are from Amazon.






But first lemme take a selfie.


And eat some food.


Okay let the 'photo shoot' resume.

Accessories?
Earrings are from Maasai market.
Bracelets are from Maasai market.
Belt is thrifted.
Bag is thrifted.





C'est tout. Have a blessed day.



2 comments:

  1. That blouse looks fabulous against your skin and hair! Speaking of your hair, girrrrrrrrllllllllllll, FIERCE. I'm new to your blog and I'm loving all you have to offer. I feel you on taking pictures in order to remember these moments in the future. Life blows by so fast and pictures will make the moments last forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You're the first comment on my blog lol! I'm still pretty new to the blogging world so thank you for all your kind words. I followed you on bloglovin and will be checking out your blog soon :) Hope you have an awesome evening! I'm sending positive vibes of appreciation your way :)
    P.S. Keep recording all those moments in your life with pictures and videos :D

    ReplyDelete