Thursday 3 July 2014

Throwback Thursday Fashion Edition - Big Chop

Yay! I finally stopped being lazy and got around to doing another Throwback Thursday Fashion Edition! This time around I am throwing it back to the day after I got my 'big chop'. I was already natural though when I cut my hair so I don't know if it still counts as a big chop. Anyway this was last year, and since then I have been wearing my hair short.  On this specific day I went to Summer Jam (a concert) which was a blast! I got to see so many artists perform like Miguel, Mariah Carey, 2 chainz, Chris Brown etc. 



What did I wear?
A button down blouse that belonged to my mum.
Shorts that I thrifted.
Belt from Charlotte Russe I think.
Platform sandals that belong to my mum (it was clearly a wear-my-mum's-clothes kind of day).

Accessories?
Necklace is from a boutique that was selling stuff at my school.
Earrings belong to...wait for it...my mum! Lol.







No comments:

Post a Comment