Friday 26 September 2014

Bear Mountain Bridge

One thing I have always said I admire about the States is the infrastructure, but more specifically the bridges. New York is filled with bridges. From the Brooklyn Bridge to the George Washington Bridge to the Bear Mountain Bridge, I'm left in awe by all of them. Does anyone else stare at the bridges in New York and just wonder about the mind that designed them? Anyway, it was a day well spent with my mum and brother!









My mum is definitely the belle of the bridge.
He's a pretty cool loser.








4 comments:

  1. Your family is so beautiful! Look at your mummy..smiling away. You're twins. I actually have a slight fear of bridges. It's not the bridge itself, it's the fact that they're so freaking high!

    Blessings and hugs to your family!

    Thy Bliss Calls

    ReplyDelete
  2. There scenery is so breathtaking. Love it.
    www.proudlyelled.com

    ReplyDelete