Friday 7 November 2014

Mesilla in Pictures

So, I miss the sun. Today was one of those days where you realize that autumn/fall isn't real, and winter just dominates the year. As the years have gone by, my dislike for winter has intensified. Snow is nice, but not when it's on the ground for weeks. Anyway, I'm rambling. This post is so late. The dreary weather made me think of summer, then I remembered I never posted this piece. Mesilla, New Mexico. This place is beautiful. Lots of colour, character and good vibes. I will let the pictures speak for themselves (with the help of my captions of course). I can't wait to travel again, it's a breath of life.
A window...hooray. (Excuse my sarcasm...it's that kind of day)
I just thought this looked very Western.
El Patio...what does that mean in English?
What makes you squint? The sun!
There was a chilli thing going on in Mesilla.
I think the most creative people are the ones who can make things like this.
The colours!
Gorgeous store.
My first time seeing a cactus!
If all stores looked like this I would shop more!



More chillis!
La Mariposa

Posing, but not posing?



No comments:

Post a Comment