Tuesday 2 September 2014

Las Cruces, New Mexico - A Taste of Southwest America

Bonjour! So, I left the East Coast for the first time this summer and headed to New Mexico. I had such an amazing time over there, and I was actually quite sad to leave. I was visiting my awesome friend Sharon who goes to school there. It's pretty different from New York, but still has its own appeals. Life there seems to be more slow paced and laid back (which is how I'm feeling these days). I'm not one for too many words so I'll try and speak about my experiences through the pictures I took. 

How often does one see a white spider? Definitely a first for me!
Trying to capture a shot of the spider, but instead I captured Sharon capturing the Spider.
According to one person from Tumblr I look like I'm eating the sun in this picture.
Jane, Karin and I.
Apparently these days a lamp post is the perfect place for a bird's nest.

Wings and quesadillas at The Game.
Sippin' on my horchata bubble tea.
Can you tell? I've been feeling the '90s.
I've clearly also been feeling cars.



Ended my trip with some Turkish coffee at the International Delights Cafe.
Lesson time: Never drink more than one cup of urkish coffee. There's a reason why they use tiny cups.


No comments:

Post a Comment