Friday 27 June 2014

Parking It

Yay! This is pretty much my first real 'fashion' post. I write fashion in quotation marks because I am by no means a 'fashion' expert or stylist. This blog is my personal style. I am not a 'fashion' dictator or follower, I am a 'fashion' lover. 
So, I went to the park today with my housemate/bestie. We're on our summer holiday now so there's lots of free time to do things like go to the park and ride on the carousel (a carousel that's almost 100 years old/a carousel that was in the TV show Twilight Zone)! All in all it was a wonderful day! 




 What did I wear? 
I wore a leopard print bodysuit from Charlotte Russe. 
A pair of Faux American Apparel Easy Jean which I got from Ali Express. I might do a review on them actually.
Boots from Asos.



Accessories?
My necklace is thrifted.
My earrings are from Burlington.
My bracelets are from Maasai Market.
The hat belongs to my housemate/bestie, and she got it from Marshalls (but shh don't tell her I told you)!

No comments:

Post a Comment