Thursday 26 June 2014

I Deleted my Instgram and No It's not Because Rihanna Deleted Hers


Yes that's right I deleted the gram. This is not really surprising because just a few minutes ago I put a post about how I wanted to move away from social media. Click here to read the post. I mentioned how I had logged out of my instagram and deleted the app. However, I decided that this is not enough and that I had to actually delete my account. It is something that I have been debating about for a while. It felt like I was deleting a part of myself, but why do I feel this way about an app?

How did I go about deleting it?
I re-downloaded it and logged in.
I took a screenshot of my instagram page just so I can remember it when I am older and feeling nostalgic. 
I logged out and deleted the app.
I logged in on my laptop.
I clicked my username and chose edit profile.
On the bottom right I clicked the 'I'd like to delete my my account' button.
I gave my reason (which was other) and... I deleted it.

How do I feel?
Like I can do anything I put my mind to.

Will I go back?
Never say never so I do not know. I hope not.


No comments:

Post a Comment