Wednesday 13 August 2014

I Wear The Sun

Hola! I just got back from my trip to New Mexico. I had such a great time and will definitely be doing a travel piece on the city I was in (Las Cruces).  
I called this post I wear the sun because going to school in Upstate New York really helps one to appreciate the sun and its ability to brighten us up. 





Why do I wear the sun?
I wear the sun because without the sun nothing I wear can make me feel good. 
I wear the sun because it allows me to glow from the inside. 
I wear the sun because it makes me happy.





Looking down at myself looking up at myself. Get it?



So what did I actually wear?
Majority of my outfit is thrifted!
The red top and beige-ish shorts were thrift finds. I cut up the shorts to give them more of an edgy look. I don't know why, but lately I've just been in a cutting mood. Most of my shorts have met my scissors.  
Shoes are from Amazon. I love these combat boots! They have lasted me for quite some time considering I wear them all the time. 
The bag is thrifted. Definitely one of my favourite thrift finds! I've been wearing it everywhere.
I can't remember where I got the belt from. It's a reversible belt so it's definitely handy.
I believe the necklace is from old navy.



Photo's were taken by my awesome friends Sharon and Jane. 

No comments:

Post a Comment