Friday 22 August 2014

Pink Matter

Halo Halo! Another New Mexico post! Sadly, it's still not a travel piece because I'm still working on that post (these things take time). However, I will be showing you what I wore when we went to this super awesome historical town called Mesilla. If you are ever in the Las Cruces area make sure you go to Mesilla! 



La Mariposa was a cute little boutique. The store attendant was such a gem, and was telling us all the places to check out in Mesilla. If you want vintage gypsy like clothing then this is the store for you! 




So what did I wear?
Once again pretty much this whole outfit was thrifted. I think most of my favourite pieces of clothing are thrifted. I always find one of a kind stuff for ridiculously low prices! I love thrifting more than I love regular shopping. The feeling I get when I find something that is original and unique is one of pure bliss!!
But...let me stop rambling. 
I wore this black thrifted silk (I think) tank top paired with my thrifted pink trousers (I don't know if there's a specific name for trousers that look like this) which I think are also made of silk.
The shoes belong to Sharon. 
I believe the necklace is from Old Navy.



C'est tout! Sending positive vibes your way :)


5 comments:

  1. Simple and cozy! New Mexico!? What on earth are you doing there???? I've been gone from the blogging world for so long. Catch me up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heyy! How have you been? And yess New Mexico. I was visiting my friend who goes to school there. It was so nice and relaxing! I don't wanna start school :( I need to stop by your blog...I've been so lazy with keeping up with blogs I follow. Have a good one!

      Delete
  2. Hey Lynn!

    You're looking great! What are you doing in New Mexico? I love your blog. It's really cool. Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cynthia! Thank you thank you! And I was visiting my friend who goes to school there. It was really nice...pretty different from the East Coast. Hope you're good :)

      Delete
    2. I'm doing well, thanks. That's really cool. I just read about it in your latest post. I'll be stopping by from time to time. So keep posting!!

      Delete