Thursday 12 June 2014

Throwback Thursday Fashion Edition - Finding Myself

My first throwback Thursday fashion edition! But more importantly, my first blog post! First thing's first: HELLO! Now for the actual post:

These pictures are from my sophomore year. It's been almost two years since the time they were taken. It's so funny how time flies. This is the stage where my style was beginning to change. I was beginning to find myself style wise by learning to show my personality through the way I dressed. 
So what am I actually wearing? I am just wearing a jean jacket, black tank top, a pair of blue skinny trousers, and combat boots (those combat boots died).


Since this blog will primarily be about fashion and finding myself I figured this was a great first post to have. I fall in love with fashion more everyday. I am not into trends, but rather fashion that defines me and feeds my soul. My style is mine. Others can judge it, criticize it, but only I understand my style, my lifestyle, and my journey. 


No comments:

Post a Comment